frugallivingforums

Ayurveda

luri

Ayurveda is an ancient medicinal system that evolved in the Indian sub-continent but now is popular the world over. Ayurveda is so old that some of the treaties on Ayurveda are at least five thousand years old. Charak Samhita is one of the comprehensive texts on Ayurveda. Charak is believed to have lived in 300 BCE. Sushruta has written a text on plastic surgery, and he is said to have lived in around 800 BCE.

Has anyone used Ayurveda for treatment of various diseases? What's your experience like

nangk08

I use Ayurvedic remedies regularly. It is my go to medicine form for all kinds of common ailments. It is perfect, it works well with no side effects at all and safe to use for all kinds of age groups.

SydneyWaters

Ayurveda have been a great support system for my family's health. Whenever there is a need we refer to iahas.com but there are many other sites as well for some great herbal remedies and recipes.

nangk08

Ayurveda have been a great support system for my family's health. Whenever there is a need we refer to iahas.com but there are many other sites as well for some great herbal remedies and recipes.
I just checked this site and it is indeed very helpful and has some great recipes with practical tips to address common ailments.

This thread has been viewed 197 times.