frugallivingforums

Building a big house for the entire family

Alexandoy

In our culture the home is the house for the entire family which means the children can still live there even when they have their own family. That part of our culture came from the Chinese. Most of the rich Chinese family have a huge house of 3-story so that their children has a room each. It is nice to think that a family would be living together until the parents grow old. That is one good idea that I believe for the family's welfare.

Mildredtabitha

I like that idea too.
It means the old parents have people to take care of them too.
It would be really boring to live in a big house and have no one to share it with. A house should feel like home and not just a roof on our heads.

vasilievnaaaa

I'm sure your home will be amazing. I advise you not to save money and make your home eco-friendly and economical. Have you thought about installing solar panels in your home? this will help protect your home from frost and give you the opportunity not to overpay. I am sure that you should get acquainted with the services of professionals in this field https://a1solarstore.com/mississippi-solar-information.html and you will find answers to all your questions. you won't regret it

janeront

I'm sure your home will be amazing. I advise you not to save money and make your home eco-friendly and economical. Have you thought about installing solar panels in your home? this will help protect your home from frost and give you the opportunity not to overpay. I am sure that you should get acquainted with the services of professionals in this field and you will find answers to all your questions. you won't regret it

This is a wonderful opportunity to make electricity cheap and safe for the environment.

This thread has been viewed 80 times.