frugallivingforums

Composing is easy

Nocturnal Writer

I love music for I am very meticulous and diligent when working. I happened to compose a song when I was in love for a girl during my junior high school days. It's a "Singing Doll" for she loves singing. I presented it to her and she liked it. Now she's my wife and we're already happily married for 50 years in April this year 2022.

Mildredtabitha

I love music for I am very meticulous and diligent when working. I happened to compose a song when I was in love for a girl during my junior high school days. It's a "Singing Doll" for she loves singing. I presented it to her and she liked it. Now she's my wife and we're already happily married for 50 years in April this year 2022.
Congratulations on your 50 year anniversary that is coming in April. That's an inspiring story of how you captured your wife's heart before you married her.

I agree that composing is easy. I also do compose songs and it can be inspired by something that has happened in my life or by what God has done for me.

Nocturnal Writer

I do agree with you that it's an inspiration to makes things done easy. Thus, you're too excited to do it and even complete it as soon as possible.

This thread has been viewed 172 times.