frugallivingforums

Courses

Mildredtabitha

which job are you doing right now and which course did you study.my niece is not sure what course what course to take.

Do you love your job or your doing it for the money.

nangk08

What is the basic education our niece has finished? Maybe she could try exploring into the things that she like. If she likes to draw and is interested in creative work, she can take up courses in art. Or if she is a foodie, she can take up Hotel Management and courses related to food preparation. Nowadays food industry is on the rise everywhere in the world.

Nocturnal Writer

What is the basic education our niece has finished? Maybe she could try exploring into the things that she like. If she likes to draw and is interested in creative work, she can take up courses in art. Or if she is a foodie, she can take up Hotel Management and courses related to food preparation. Nowadays food industry is on the rise everywhere in the world.
You have a good point. You give your nice the freewill for her college education on what to take based on her ability or skill. I know she won't regret in pursuing it according to her interest.

Athanas

There are very many courses available, in different fields. Let her choose a course depending on her score and her career passion. As for me, all courses are marketable.

Nocturnal Writer

There are very many courses available, in different fields. Let her choose a course depending on her score and her career passion. As for me, all courses are marketable.
You have the point on this. By the way what do you mean by "all courses are marketable"?

This thread has been viewed 369 times.