frugallivingforums

Do You Own Any Kind Of Exercise Equipment?

sliara

Over here, we used to own one, I don't know the name since it can't be found here anymore, but it's used to tone the arms and you lie on it. I also have Figure Twister, and it's a cheap and good way to tone your stomach. So do you own any gym equipment?

Pat

I don't own any kind of gym or exercise equipment. When working out at home, I usually perform exercises on the floor and also incorporate household items. For example, I normally use my bed to elevate my feet while performing decline push-ups.

nangk08

I own only a yoga mat as yoga and stretching exercises are what I do. But I wish to buy an exercise bicycle some day.

sliara

Ah, an exercise bicycle. I haven't thought of buying one, but I just realized it can be a good way for me to exercise at home, I noticed they are quite cheap and affordable.

Sprite1950

I bought a stepper. It is the kind where you pedal up and down on it but it really makes my legs ache, I wish I had bought a walking machine but they cost such a lot. The stepper was much cheaper.

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 0

sliara

Come to think of it, yes it seems like it's a bit tiresome to use that exercise machine, I would prefer to use a treadmill, it feels like I'm naturally walking.

nangk08

I bought a stepper. It is the kind where you pedal up and down on it but it really makes my legs ache, I wish I had bought a walking machine but they cost such a lot. The stepper was much cheaper.
This seems like a good exercise option. Is it any good?

sliara

It always seems to be the case though, I remember during PE class I noticed that ny body would ache the next day after we had PE class due to the exercises, it's a minor kind of pain in the thigh area. So I guess if the body isn't used to exercising then you would feel pain.

Alexandoy

My wife bought a bench exerciser (or whatever you call it). She used it to flex her arms while lying on the exerciser. She said the target is the belly fats. But after 2 weeks she stopped using it. After sometime I asked her to sell the exerciser instead of clogging the guest room. The cost of that exerciser is $120 only but that is still big money to be wasted.

luri

I don't own any exercise equipment. The only exercise I can do is go for a walk, especially during the weekends. I do not have time for regular exercise. Therefore, I have been thinking about exercise bikes or treadmills for some time. However, I have been dillydallying due to the shortages of funds.

nangk08

I don't own any exercise equipment. The only exercise I can do is go for a walk, especially during the weekends. I do not have time for regular exercise. Therefore, I have been thinking about exercise bikes or treadmills for some time. However, I have been dillydallying due to the shortages of funds.
Yes they are quite expensive. I also wish I had an exercise bike or a treadmill which would have come in good stead now that we are again in the lockdown. But they are quite expensive and also require lot of space!

This thread has been viewed 862 times.