frugallivingforums

Do you play any musical instruments?

Pat

When I was younger, I used to practise playing the drums and the violin. I also practised playing the guitar for a short period of time. However, I don't play any musical instruments today. How about you?

sliara

I did play the recorder when I was in grade school, that's the only musical instrument that I know how to play. Not that much of an expert though, more like a beginner.

Mildredtabitha

I have been practicing the piano but it is taking me longer to know it because I've not been consistent and I currently don't have a piano teacher. It would be fun to learn the piano and guitar.

Nocturnal Writer

Before I was playing the guitar, the piano and the recorder. Now I miss playing them. I occasionally play the guitar to entertain myself.

Alexandoy

I am not fond of music and I only learned to play the guitar because my 3 brothers are good at it. Friends thought that I was good in guitar because of the reputation of my brothers but I am not, really. To be frank, I don't even listen to music although sometimes I play music in my computer but that is seldom. This reminds me that I have 2 guitars, one my wife bought for me and another I bought because of a sale with 50% discount.

Nocturnal Writer

I am not fond of music and I only learned to play the guitar because my 3 brothers are good at it. Friends thought that I was good in guitar because of the reputation of my brothers but I am not, really. To be frank, I don't even listen to music although sometimes I play music in my computer but that is seldom. This reminds me that I have 2 guitars, one my wife bought for me and another I bought because of a sale with 50% discount.
I know that you're good guitarist and you even composed songs and participated in song composition contests. Didn't you?

This thread has been viewed 392 times.