frugallivingforums

Eating breakfast

Nocturnal Writer

My breakfast is light. I prepare an instant oath meal with a sliced of bananas and mixed it with powdered milk in a bowl of a hot water.

I usually eat this after I'm done with early morning walk exercise. Oath meal breakfast makes my bowel movement easily. There's no constipation.

What's your usual meal for breakfast?

Reactions: Gad

Mildredtabitha

My breakfast is light. I prepare an instant oath meal with a sliced of bananas and mixed it with powdered milk in a bowl of a hot water.

I usually eat this after I'm done with early morning walk exercise. Oath meal breakfast makes my bowel movement easily. There's no constipation.

What's your usual meal for breakfast?
You mean the ripe banana is in the hot water too?

My usual meal for breakfast is tea with bread or tea with roti or tea with mandazi or boiled eggs or pancakes or something else like rice.

It just depends with what is available. But I like eggs for breakfast more.

Reactions: Gad

Gad

Hello, the modern habits revolving around breakfast got popularized by corporations who wanted to sell products like breakfast cereals. From experience, having a heavy breakfast is not healthy, and in most cases, it leads to bloating or constipation. I, therefore, like to take a light breakfast consisting of a protein (egg), a fruit, and water. I then head out for a workout and thereafter I can replenish through more proteins. I also strive to have whole foods like arrowroot and yams instead of the typical wheat-based products like bread. This way, I can handle most of my day's tasks easily, and I always look forward to my breakfast routine.

Alexandoy

This topic reminds me of my younger days when I regularly skipped breakfast. The reason for skipping was my lack of appetite in the morning. Even when I did my exercise, I would prefer to eat breakfast later in the day. But when I reached 30 that was the time I learned to eat breakfast by 7 am. Now I could not function well without the breakfast. It seems that my body needed the energy that breakfast would give me. It is either milk or fruit juice that I drink, rice or bread that I eat.

This thread has been viewed 137 times.