frugallivingforums

Getting interested in musical competitions

Alexandoy

A musical competition is not only for the singers but also the musicians particularly the composers and songwriters. I have been in that field as part of my endeavor when I was composing songs. It was not really rewarding in terms of money but more for the fun of it. Knowing the other composers and also the singers is a good part of my social life. Now I have joined another songwriting competition that will be decided soon. I hope to win a prize.

Mildredtabitha

A musical competition is not only for the singers but also the musicians particularly the composers and songwriters. I have been in that field as part of my endeavor when I was composing songs. It was not really rewarding in terms of money but more for the fun of it. Knowing the other composers and also the singers is a good part of my social life. Now I have joined another songwriting competition that will be decided soon. I hope to win a prize.
Keep us updated on this. I also love writing songs. I write Christian songs. I would be glad to find an online forum or website for song writers so I can participate in song writing gigs.

Nocturnal Writer

When I was still studying in college I joined the cultural contest to represent our education department. I played the guitar for two instrumental music. Though I never won but yet I did my best.

This thread has been viewed 153 times.