frugallivingforums

How much time do you spend watching TV?

Pat

I normally spend very little time watching TV. I may briefly watch from time to time, but usually not for long periods. Most of my time is spent on my laptop; I use it for both work and entertainment. How about you?

luri

When I was young, I used to watch TV a lot. As I gradually grew, my interest changed and I began spending more time on the internet, mainly on facebook and youtube, more than on TV. After I got married, I hardly get time for TV.

Sprite1950

I never watch daytime TV so usually switch it on about 5 pm to listen to the news. I have it on in the background more than I watch it because I like a little noise and then when I relax I fall asleep so I guess I don't actually watch much!

nangk08

About an hour at the most, not more. Occasionally if there is a nice movie on that I like, I might watch the TV. I prefer reading books instead.

Alexandoy

I am not a tv lover because I prefer to do some other things like gardening at home. However, when my wife passed away last month, my eyes are glued to the tv whenever I would stay in the bedroom. Maybe I am having a change of lifestyle although I admit that watching tv is just to divert my attention from the grief that I am presently experiencing. I hope this shall pass soon.

nangk08

I am not a tv lover because I prefer to do some other things like gardening at home. However, when my wife passed away last month, my eyes are glued to the tv whenever I would stay in the bedroom. Maybe I am having a change of lifestyle although I admit that watching tv is just to divert my attention from the grief that I am presently experiencing. I hope this shall pass soon.
TV is a welcome distraction for you, at least for now. It will soon pass as you come to terms with passing away of your wife. Do what you feel like and take care of yourself.

This thread has been viewed 585 times.