frugallivingforums

How to get the kids away from playing computer games

Alexandoy

I have to admit that I am against computer games because it steals the kids of the time that they should be doing learning activities. If only they can stop going to school I'm sure most of them will quit for the sake of the computer games. Now this question, how do we get the kids to stop playing computer games? That;s a tall order. But come to think of it, what are the traditional activities that the kids may like or maybe a regular trip or even a joyride.

nangk08

In most places, especially cities, there are no proper outdoor spaces for children where they can play and frolic safely. Now we hear so many news of criminals kidnapping children for ransom or trafficking. There is a lot of traffic everywhere. So parents are reluctant to send their children outside, and so, most children are addicted to video games. As a community, we all need to create safe, healthy places for children so they can learn the wonder and fun of playing outside.

Mildredtabitha

You won't need to get the kid away from computer games if you never introduced them to it in the first place. If the child is made to get used to outdoor activities very often, then they will love outdoor games more than computer games.

nangk08

You won't need to get the kid away from computer games if you never introduced them to it in the first place. If the child is made to get used to outdoor activities very often, then they will love outdoor games more than computer games.
I agree completely. Introduce the kids to first healthy, outdoor playing, reading books, better hobbies etc. instead of computer and mobile games. That way, you will not have to worry about such things.

This thread has been viewed 100 times.