frugallivingforums

Inborn talent

Nocturnal Writer

My children are good in arts. They're skilfull in drawing. I don't know if that talent is inborn in them. I love to draw too. I remember I had an enamel painting on mother and child, the guitar and the oil lamp, and the flowers on the buri hat. My elder brother is good in drawing too. He has a good drawing on Jesus' face.

Mildredtabitha

My children are good in arts. They're skilfull in drawing. I don't know if that talent is inborn in them. I love to draw too. I remember I had an enamel painting on mother and child, the guitar and the oil lamp, and the flowers on the buri hat. My elder brother is good in drawing too. He has a good drawing on Jesus' face.
Yeah that is an unborn talent that just require a little training and the child is perfect.

I also used to draw as a child but I stopped after growing up.

Since I was a child, I used to plait grass while playing then I would plait my mom's hair. No one taught me how to plait. So it's an unborn talent that requires a little more training.

Nocturnal Writer

Yeah that is an unborn talent that just require a little training and the child is perfect.

I also used to draw as a child but I stopped after growing up.

Since I was a child, I used to plait grass while playing then I would plait my mom's hair. No one taught me how to plait. So it's an unborn talent that requires a little more training.
What do you mean by "unborn" talent?

When I mentioned "INborn", I mean it's within the child's natural ability whether it is developed or not. It's very evident on the way she acts or does something.

Mildredtabitha

What do you mean by "unborn" talent?

When I mentioned "INborn", I mean it's within the child's natural ability whether it is developed or not. It's very evident on the way she acts or does something.
It was a typing error. I meant inborn talent. I thought you could obviously understand that it was a typing error because my explanation supports your point openly.

Anyway many children have inborn talent but no one notices it too early to nature the talent.

Nocturnal Writer

Sorry I didn't notice it. That's why I reacted and pointed out and clarified the line of thinking from "unborn" to "inborn" by emphasizing the appropriate term.

This thread has been viewed 238 times.