frugallivingforums

More physical activities for the mental health

Alexandoy

A doctor said that we need the physical activities not only for the physical fitness but also for the mental fitness. Maybe I can agree to that because whenever I would get physically tired my mind would somehow be relaxed especially after resting. When I am idle for the whole day I could feel that my mind is empty. Maybe it is also the sense of accomplishment that when we clean the house we feel something good that we have done.

JoerTall

Mental health is directly related to your lifestyle and physical activity. During exercise, the body produces hormones that affect our mood and condition in general. I have been involved in professional sports for about four years, and I believe it directly impacts my mental health. Unfortunately, my training stopped for a while because of an injury. Now I am undergoing treatment and attending physiotherapy. Physiotherapy helps my joints and bones to recover and start working to their full potential. I visit dundixhealthcare.ca. It specializes in physical therapy treatments that help people recover from the most difficult injuries.

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 219 times.