frugallivingforums

Sizzling steak is one of my favorites

Alexandoy

I was on a trip to the summer capital of our country yesterday. For lunch we went to my favorite restaurant that serves my favorite porterhouse steak. Coupled with rice and vegetable siding it was another great meal for me. I love their steak because it is tender and easy to cut with the steak knife. What I don't like is the price that keeps on rising whenever I would go there. There's always an increase that maybe next time I would be frugal and not dine in there anymore.

Mildredtabitha

I was on a trip to the summer capital of our country yesterday. For lunch we went to my favorite restaurant that serves my favorite porterhouse steak. Coupled with rice and vegetable siding it was another great meal for me. I love their steak because it is tender and easy to cut with the steak knife. What I don't like is the price that keeps on rising whenever I would go there. There's always an increase that maybe next time I would be frugal and not dine in there anymore.
I like sizzling steak too. And I also like mishkaki but I discovered it was just fried liver. But I enjoy how the meat is roasted and marinated with the extra flavors in it.

This thread has been viewed 112 times.