frugallivingforums

Steamed rice with pork and beans

Alexandoy

This is a very easy dish because there are only 2 ingredients - steamed rice and pork and beans in a can. Cook the rice first with water, it can be in a pot or in a rice cooker. Once the water has gone and the rice is nearing to be cooked, pour the can of pork and beans on top of the rice. Let it stay for 5 minutes before turning off the switch of the rice cooker. It is now ready for eating on a plate. For a complementary flavor to the rice beans you can add a piece of fried pork or chicken.

bomb

I like it. This dish is simple with only two ingredients: steamed rice and canned pork and beans. Cook the rice first, then add the pork and beans to the pot or rice cooker for 5 minutes before turning it off. Serve with fried pork or chicken for extra flavor.

Mildredtabitha

Its been long since we cooked pork in our house, I really miss eating pork. But I would prefer to cook my rice, beans and pork separatelyso that I can taste all the different flavours. I might still try your recipe someday l, am sure it's still nice.

This thread has been viewed 180 times.