frugallivingforums

Tuition was banned in my country

Mildredtabitha

When I was in primary school, we used to go for tution on Saturday. At around that time those in highschool used to have tution during the holidays. Those who performed well would go spend their holiday at home and those who performed poorly would remain in school for tution.

By the time I got in highschool, tution was banned. There were many reasons it was banned. Tuition also never used to be free. So nowadays we don't have tution in schools but parents can pay for private tution in their homes, online or in some private schools.

Nocturnal Writer

When I was in primary school, we used to go for tution on Saturday. At around that time those in highschool used to have tution during the holidays. Those who performed well would go spend their holiday at home and those who performed poorly would remain in school for tution.

By the time I got in highschool, tution was banned. There were many reasons it was banned. Tuition also never used to be free. So nowadays we don't have tution in schools but parents can pay for private tution in their homes, online or in some private schools.
My elementary days, I studied and completed my schooling without paying any tuition fees except for other miscellaneous fees like PTA and Boy/Girl Scouts membership. Only in high school. But later, high school students have enjoyed free tuition until they have graduated. I'm referring to a public schools.

JadeEiden

I also went to school for free, but when the time came to choose a profession, the question of free tuition became unimportant. The thing is that I wanted to go to beauty school http://www.nwcollege.edu, and since I just love cosmetology, I decided to go to school. The cosmetology profession needs to be good teachers, in principle, as for any other profession. But a cosmetologist is a special profession in which one mistake can end in tragedy, and it is very important to choose the right place to learn this profession.

tomdav

As you are more interested in this profession, You nay have/had Found best college for you, like me, I already found that i have to be in tech department of upsers...............

This thread has been viewed 170 times.