frugallivingforums

What makes you excited about blockchain gaming?

Blandry232

For me, it's just the decentralized nature of blockchain technology. And you?

Amandanda222

Ownership of NFT assets that can be implemented into the game and income possibilities with Play to Earn (P2E) gaming capabilities.

tomdav

My favorite blockchain game metarun game, of course, I can earn while playing. I bought equipment in the early stage, and later I sold money with my equipment and worked for me! Half a month return your investment! To me, the main benefit is that the game is working with real money - when I sell an item or materials or something, the EOS goes straight to my wallet.
The one thing about blockchain game I liked is that every transaction will be safe and will tuff to hack upsers

ReganCase

The only thing that makes me happy about this is that people get a chance to make some money by playing. Moreover, when they get assets, they are more likely to be interested in investing in cryptocurrency. I've been in the crypto field for a long time, and it's the only source of income for me. My account is diversified enough, so I am not afraid of any crisis. But I decided to try to launch my own cryptocurrency through https://bhero.com/launchpad, and I think I will succeed because the demand for cryptocurrency keeps growing.

Last edited:

Shockwavevivo

Blockchain gaming technology allows gamers to customize their gaming items, develop their characters, and make them unique.

This thread has been viewed 391 times.