frugallivingforums

When the rented apartment is full of pests

Alexandoy

Pests at home are the cockroach, rodents, mosquitoes and other insects including the termites. When you are renting an apartment it is the duty of the owner to clear the structure of pests. When we moved to an old apartment we spent for the spray against the cockroaches that were coming out at night. There's also the mouse trap, that sticky paper where the mouse will be caught. But with the rats we needed help. Do you have such pests in your home?

Hova

I feel like most households have a few pest problems. The only way to avoid this is to pay for those high-ed luxurious apartments, and Lord knows I can't afford that.

Mildredtabitha

We have never had rats in our rented house. But we've had cockroaches before but it's easy to get rid of them. We don't have coakroaches anymore.

We had mosquitoes but now we don't have. The other pest we dealt with was bedbugs. The bedbugs got to our home after putting a neighbors staff in our home that had lots of them. Bedbugs are the only ones I can say it's difficult to get rid off.

Hova

We have never had rats in our rented house. But we've had cockroaches before but it's easy to get rid of them. We don't have coakroaches anymore.

We had mosquitoes but now we don't have. The other pest we dealt with was bedbugs. The bedbugs got to our home after putting a neighbors staff in our home that had lots of them. Bedbugs are the only ones I can say it's difficult to get rid off.
Tell me about it. Bedbugs are the worst. I need to find an effective way to get rid of them once and for all.

Athanas

In such a case, I would recommend thorough fumigation of the apartments. Your comfort during night time is mandatory.

nangk08

Before moving into rented homes, it is necessary to look out for such infestation, do a pest control and thorough cleaning before moving your stuff inside. Otherwise some of the creatures may get into your personal things and lay eggs and increase the problem.

Alexandoy

When we moved to a rented apartment that was very old the owner confessed of the potential pests. But since we were in dire need to move so we took the unit and paid they rent. That is one problem when the tenant cannot wait. We were evicted from our home because of friction with my siblings. Just to have peace so we moved to an apartment even with not enough resources.

This thread has been viewed 106 times.